Chef i København
- Do you want to help develop solutions that don’t yet exist, to humanitarian and development problems that most definitely do exist?
- Do you want to work with brilliant colleagues, to co-create and be given space to take leadership on initiatives?
- Can you advance ideas, advice colleagues, and guide an entire organisation towards new approaches?
- Can you bring your experience, knowledge and insights in to play to engage and enable everyone from senior leadership to field staff testing new ideas?
- Are you an experienced, visionary and dynamic individual with a good understanding of development and humanitarian programming?
- Can you inspire and push through new thinking in an inclusive and collaborative manner?
Then read on because DCA is looking to fill the position of Senior Innovation Advisor.
DanChurchAid and Innovation.
DCA’s has an inherent and continuing commitment to innovation based on the understanding that the most effective ways of bringing about the changes we want to see in the world might not be known to us yet. As such DanChurchAid (DCA) prioritizes innovation as a vehicle for always increasing impact towards our mission and goals, and in turn increase our impact.
DCAs strategic framework for innovation is based on the four principles of alignment, breadth, impact and scale. These principles ensure that innovation efforts are aligned with the strategic objectives, r...