Chef i København
Responsible for the delivery of all HR processes in Global Office - Pandora’s CPH based Head Quarter
As HR Manager, you will deliver, monitor and optimise all our HR processes and policies as part of our People and Sustainability strategy. You will work in close collaboration with our expertise, shared services and HR partners. You will create and lead an ongoing listening team to engage all our employees and work with them on developing solutions to improve the employee journey and our working environment. You will steer our facilities team on creating and maintaining a collaborative and safe physical environment aligned to our values.
You will be responsible for:
- Implement and lead the Pandora Voices – the employee engagement group;
- Structure and deliver the annual people wheel for all Global Office employees in Denmark;
- Lead and deliver on all HR support administration from onboarding to offboarding – performance management, talent, reward, mobility - in a nut shell the whole employee life cycle;
- Identify opportunities to optimise HR processes using technology or process reengineering;
- Develop communication and trainings on HR processes as needed
- Ensure compliance to regulatory and legislation requirements
- Co-ordinate the delivery of annual HR plan in the Global Office
Your new team
The HR team in the Global Office is a ne...